Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Peltric Set - still under construction

On 28th Dec, I stopped by Power Tech Nepal to inspect the manufacturing stage of the Peltric Set.

Both my parents, Dr. Damber Bahadur Nepali and Mrs. Kalpana Shrestha had accompanied me to Power Tech Nepal located inside Patan Industrial Area.
I was a little disappointed to see that the Peltric Set wasn't completely ready. All the parts were ready but the actual set still needed to be assembled. I was alarmed that this delay could affect the progress of the project but Mr. Gopal at the company and both my parents assured that watching their speed of work on the set, it would be done on time to complete the project as planned.
This is the motor that will be a part of the set to generate electricity

So, the Peltric Set is still being assembled right now and will be transported as soon as it is ready. I think our visit made them speed things up a bit and I especially hope that it will be ready soon.

Special thanks to both my parents for accompanying me there, especially my father who is an engineer himself and inspected the progress of the manufacturing process and all the equipment and parts used in the set. The continuous support and encouragement of my parents always help me stay optimist and hopeful. I know, with a little more patience in this project too, my team and I will certainly accomplish our goal of its successful completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment